What is it?
Pilates is an ideal form of exercise for people of all ages and abilities wanting to improve their strength and flexibility, helping you to move and feel better.
Our classes have been specifically designed by a Physiotherapist to address common areas of weakness so that over time you stay fit, healthy and pain free enabling you to enjoy life more.
Current Live Pilates Class Timetable: 10 Live Classes
6 Key Reasons Why You Would Choose Physio-Led Pilates…
- Pilates improves flexibility > Making it easier to bend down and put socks and shoes on.
- Pilates improves balance > for those that want better confidence on their feet
- Pilates improves hip strength > to help alleviate lower back tension and improve arthritis symptoms
- Pilates improves shoulder and neck strength > for those who want better posture
- Pilates is a stress buster > friendly group dynamics and learning something new allows relief from every day stressors
- Physio-Led Pilates > for those who want expert guidance to progress at an individual level within a group setting
All of our classes are led by a physiotherapist who is also a qualified Pilates instructor, thus ensuring you receive the best possible standard of tuition.
We offer private physio-led 1:1/2 tuition as well as Live classes, all carried out from our large purpose built, light and air-conditioned studio in Ponteland outside Newcastle.
Regular deep cleaning of the studio is carried out. Live classes are capped at 10 people, this offers comfortable spacing and ensures you get the attention you deserve.
To book your FREE taster class please phone the clinic on 0191 8149717 or fill out this enquiry form. If you would like to continue, payment is made via a simple direct debit taken four weekly. You are not tied into the direct debit and are free to leave whenever you wish. Live classes are £10 and last 55 mins. Private 1:1/2 tuition can be booked for 40 or 60 minutes.
We appreciate that everyone has busy lives and may sometimes not be able to make their allocated class. This is why we give you up to 8 weeks to make up any missed classes and have a dedicated, easy to use Pilates app to help you manage this.
If you have been suffering with ongoing neck or back issues then it is advisory to book in for a physiotherapy assessment prior to joining a class to make sure it is appropriate for you.